The Netherlands: study o milk price/dairy farms

In Holland, a study of Wageningen University & Research shows that the 25 percent of the dairy farms that perform the best on durability also achieve better economic results. Their critical milk price is average 2.5 euro per 100 kilogram milk lower than that of the remaining 75 percent of the farms. The farms were classified on durability with help of four categories: animal health and welfare; climate and energy; environment and biodiversity; pasturing.

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind mit * markiert.